Sunday, May 13, 2012

52 Weeks of Color: Mother's Day Edition

Week 20

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.  
~Author Unknown


Today is Mother's Day and this blog is dedicated to mines amazing mommy Bella! I not exactly sure why I am so lucky to have gotten such a wonderful mom but I am so thankful to have her. She is mine heart, my hero and I look up to her and hope to one day be just like her. She is kind, patient, loving and always looks out for me. She gives the best hugs, the best advice and cooks the best spaghetti. 

Family1
Family Photo- by Mommy celebrating our One Year <3


Safe in my Mommy's arms...


Happy Mother's Day Mommy! I love you to the moon and back! 

Credits (Top Photo):


Hair: Wasabi Pills- Shiki- Brown

Outfit: :>Inner Peace<: Ambro

Bracelet: Laciecakes - Little Princess Set

Pose: -SC- Poses - Family

3 comments: