Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Our One Year!




One year ago today I was adopted by the most amazing family, but on that day I didn't just get a mommy and a daddy I gained so much more. I was adopted by…

Mommy: Every little girl needs a mommy as amazing as you. I always say you are beautiful inside and out and you really are. You have always been here for me, in the good and the not so good. We have laughed until we cried, drove each other a little nuts and its been such an amazing time. You have been such a wonderful person to look up to and always have taught me to try and do the right thing and to be the best person I can be. You are not just my mommy you are also my best friend and I love you so much.

Daddy: You call me your sunshine but you are my sunshine too. You have taught me to always try and find even a glimmer of light in the darkest days, to be myself and always shine bright. I know I can always count on you to be here for me. You are my reason to smile, laugh and you be insanely silly and dance every day. I love you! <3

Grandpa Gattz and Gramma Jill: From day one you both have shown me so much love and have been such amazing grandparents to me. You give me advice, feed me cookies and grandpa even put me in jail a few times. I have grown close to you both over the last year and I am so honored and grateful to be your grand-baby.

Mines Avenge/Peyton: My first memory of you was the first day we were on trial and there was a million people around and you sat with me in the waiting room and I felt so at ease with you. You are silly, funny and you always have made me laugh.

Kenzie: RAWR!! Mines Kenzie....wow...uhm what can I possibly say about you that you don't already know? You are my best friend, my right hang my partner in crime, my counselor and everything else. Not a day goes by that we don't talk and I love you to pieces.

In the past year I have also gained so many other family members, friends and also reconnected with others who also mean so much to me. Thank you for being a part of my little world and sharing it with me and giving me a reason to smile each day. You are all mine Hearts and trust me when I say that if I call you mine Heart that means you are always and forever in mine Heart.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 


No comments:

Post a Comment