Monday, April 16, 2012

52 Weeks of Color- Bright Turquoise

Week 17
Visiting Spirit at Saddle Club

It took me a bit longer then usual to put together an outfit for this weeks color. I had so many ideas but had a hard time narrowing them down and trying to decide on a look. Then yesterday Pose Fair opened and I saw someone advertise this beautiful mesh horse and I knew I had to take a picture with it.

I love horses and for quite awhile now I have been attending Saddle Club run by Meg Hadlee, its a wonderful role play club for Secondlife children of all ages to learn how to care for horses and learn to ride. Ms. Meg started us with the basics, safety rules, how to care for our horses to keep them safe, clean and happy. She makes sure we wear our helmets, are always safe and have tons of fun.

This amazing pose prop was made by Captivity Co. Poses and its mesh! The horse's coat, tail and mane change to many different textures so your options are plentiful. It has five different poses which are adjustable and I was able to use all five as a child avatar, just add a stool for the standing ones and you are good to go.

Feel free to visit Saddle Club and touch the subscriber to find out when classes will be starting up again and Happy Shopping!

Credits:


Hair: [LeLutka] Mourray hair- Dark Brunette
Jacket: {mon tissu} Porter Jean Jacket- Light
Top: (TokiD) Cable Knit
Bottom: {Happy} Riding Pants (Buff)
Shoes: lassitude & ennui- Severerian unisex boots- black

Pose:  Captivity Poses- Horse Love- mesh

No comments:

Post a Comment