Thursday, April 12, 2012

Speaking Whale

One of my favorite movies is "Finding Nemo" I have watched it over fifty times and know most of it by heart. My favorite scene in the movie is when Dory speaks whale. 



It got me to thinking that maybe I too can speak whale, and I just dont know it yet. So I grabbed my best friend Kenzie, a couple of juice-boxes and some goldfish crackers and we set out to find some whales. After quite of bit of traveling we found the perfect spot to whale watch.

So we settled down on the dock and waited, waited and waited some more. Finally there they were! Two giant amazing whales.

Blog2a
Whale watching with Kenzie

They were beautiful! We sat listening to them and I started speaking whale to them and asking them lots of questions. I'm not sure they really understood me, I think I need more practice.

Blog2b
Kenzie trying to feed me to the whales!

We had so much fun whale watching until Kenzie tried to feed me to the whales!! I think she is jealous that I can speak whale and she cant. Next time I will come whale watching without her.

Credits:

Location: Costa Rica

Kenzie: 

Outfit: Turducken Willa  Outfit in Pink
Hair: Exile - Midnight in Paris - Light Blonde (mesh)
Pose: !bang kids Just Me 4

Maelie:

Outfit: Turducken Willa in Blue
Turducken Hooded Blanket -Bear
Hair: [e] Quirky- Brown 08

Stuffed Whale: Serendipity - Pink Whale Stuffy  
(Serendipity is owned by Gia Darcy and is Available on Marketplace Only )

Pose: Human Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment