Friday, April 20, 2012

Me & My Camera

Me and my Camera



I love to take pictures, its a way for me to express feelings that I cant put into words. I think for many people that is true, you see the pictures on plurk or flickr, happy ones, sad, angry. Its sometimes easier to snap a shot to capture your mood and show everyone then to write something out.

The last few days have been picture days for me, been dealing with too many feelings both in RL and SL so I snap pictures, I snap pictures to capture my sadness, my confusion and my general feelings of just being unsure. It comforts me to just be able to find a quiet place, think and just take a picture. Sometimes I share the pictures other times I don't I just neatly file them away in my personal journal of sorts.

This camera pose set was made by Giggle[box] and will be available at the Live.Laugh.Love fair, with 100% of the proceeds going to Autism Speaks. So make sure you grab this pose set and take some pictures!

Credits:


Hair: Raspberry Fae - Silky Brown

Top: graph cassette tshirt in pink

Bottoms: Ronsem Loose Jeans

Shoes: Larnia Kids- lo tops- Piggy 

Necklace: Just You- I love Music (black)

Poses: Giggle[box] My Camera

(Please Note: The flowers and ladybug were added in and not part of the pose set)


No comments:

Post a Comment