Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Maelie turns 3!

Three years ago the RL me was scheduled for surgery and I knew I would have three months of being home resting so I started looking online for games to possibly occupy my time. I came across this "Secondlife" and figured why not give it a try. I rezzed into Secondlife as Ava and met some nice people, enjoyed buying my insanely nooby clothes and tended to my sion chickens.  After a couple weeks of being Ava I stumbled across the kid community in SL and instantly knew that was were I belonged.

So Maelie was born.... wasnt I adorable? I wore this outfit everyday for a week with my insanely hyper AO and it was amazing. Three years later I still wear pink almost every day but now I take baths and change my clothes up to four times.....every hour and my Ao is still pretty hyper. I have met so many wonderful people every single one who have left a mark on my secondlife. Yesterday I got so many messages wishing me a Happy Rez day and once again I was reminded of how loving, caring and simply amazing the people in my second life are, they are my friends, my family not just when I am logged into secondlife but all the time. They are always there when I need a hug, or advice, they make me smile, laugh until I cry and have shown me the true meaning of friendship and family.

Thank you all again for making my secondlife perfect in every way! I love you all so much and you mean the world to me.

Rez Day Pic 2
Celebrating my Rez Day with a few family members at The Coastal Cafe, a cute family friendly cafe owned by Ashlin Leandros and staffed by some amazing and very patient waitresses. (See credits for Landmark)



Rez Day Pic 1
Rez Day Pic





Credits:


Coastal Cafe:
Owner: Ashlin Leandros
Location: Coastal Cafe Surl

Outfit:

Dress: Turducken Birthday Gown
Hair: [e] Wish - Brown 08
Pose: Glitterati Cutie

1 comment:

  1. Omg you are so adorable. I love that dress!! It's amazing to look back on how you've changed and grown through the years. I'm so happy you stuck it out in this crazy world and I got the opportunity to meet you and keep you in my heart. Love you.

    ReplyDelete